Facebook Updates Tweek
Who manages a Facebook page? How often would you like to comment as yourself, or perhaps a different page that you admin? Facebook has given you a simple option to accomplish just that!
Take a look at this video to see how to do it.
In case you don’t want to watch the video, here are some directions:
- Make the post as your company page however you make that post – schedule it, share someone else’s post, use a scheduling tool.
- Find the post in your personal feed.
- Look in the upper Right corner for the icon and the drop down arrow.
- Click the arrow and select which profile you would like to use to post.
- Select Like, Comment, Share
- Use this option for all pages that you Admin to share a post and perhaps even gain some likes from followers of other pages!
Let me know if you have any additional thoughts or things that you need to see demonstrated.
This might even help you with call to actions and events that you need to share in more than one place. Less duplication of effort and personalize the message to the page upon which you are sharing the post.
Have you heard? The products and services page of your company page will be retired on April 14, 2104. That doesn’t mean you have to stop sharing LinkedIn Company posts, it means you have a new place from which to share! A great thing to do is to post your most recent blog post to your company page. Now with the addition of the Showcase pages, you can post to a specific showcased item. Follow how to share your posts with the bullets here, or follow the images below, or check out the YouTube how-to on my channel.
Sharing LinkedIn Company Posts
- In the tool bar select Interests > Companies
- In the Company Home Tab, find the post you would like to share
- Find the “Share” link at the bottom of the post
- Click “Share”
- Pop-up opens
- Select the box to “Share” to your personal profile
- Select the box to “Share” to groups
- Groups > Type the alphabet and the groups to which you belong will start to appear. If you want to select more than one group that starts with a letter, you have to re-type the letter again.
- Select Individuals if you wish to notify a specific Individual of a link. They will receive an email about the post.
Follow along with the images below.
Interests > Companies
Showcase pages can share items in addition to Company page posts.
From the post itself, you select the share option.
Follow the same steps as for the company page posts. Comment to share to your personal feed.
To share to groups to which you belong, begin typing the alphabet and the groups will show up. Select a group. If there is more than one group in a letter, you just type the letter until you have added all the groups that you would like.