Hootsuite is a great tool to use for scheduling posts!
I wrote an article a while back about adding a LinkedIn company page to your Hootsuite scheduler. You can take a look here.
Hootsuite keeps adding great options to make it a time-saver when posting to social media. Their phone app isn’t as robust, but the desktop version is a wonderful tool.
If you want to add company pages to your stream you can view a video of how to do that in the link above, but here are a few still shots for your review:
1. Log into your account
2. Click on your image on the left side
3. Click on your name
4. Find your “My Social Networks”
5. Hover over and click to add a social network
6. Pick the platform that you want to add.
7. Connect your personal profile
8. Add the group, profile or page that you want to post in or follow.
9. Once added, go to the streams and modify what appears in a stream!
The one challenge to Hootsuite is you cannot add your personal G+ feed, and if you have more than 10 company pages including the showcase pages, you may not be able to see the company page that you want to add. That is something that Hootsuite needs to fix.
Let me know if you have any other social media questions! I offer one-on-one consultations or small group classes. Take a look at all of my services here.